We Hold Negligent Doctors, Lawyers And Professionals Accountable
People who receive professional training, education and licenses, such as lawyers, accountants and doctors, have a duty to uphold a certain standard of care when providing services to the public. When they fail to meet this professional standard of care, people can get hurt — sometimes physically, and often financially.
If you believe you were mistreated by a medical, legal or financial professional, call Engel Law Group P.C. toll free at 877-463-0488 to arrange a free initial consultation at our Baltimore location, or contact us online.
Holding Professionals Of All Types Accountable To Appropriate Standards
If an individual professional or a business has caused you injury or economic loss, you need an experienced attorney to represent your interests, protect your rights and pursue compensation. At Engel Law Group P.C., we represent victims of any type of professional malpractice, including:
- Legal malpractice: Representing people who have suffered due to an attorney’s improper actions, or lack of action, including misappropriation of funds and case mismanagement. Read more about what is involved in a legal malpractice case here
- Medical malpractice: Representing those hurt by negligent doctors, medical professionals, hospitals, clinics, nursing homes and other health care facilities and professionals
- Accounting malpractice: Representing victims of financial loss, fraud, financial mismanagement and other forms of accounting malpractice
- Nursing home malpractice: Representing victims of financial loss, fraud, financial mismanagement and other forms of accounting malpractice
- Other professional malpractice: Including securities malpractice, brokerage malpractice, engineering malpractice and more
At the law firm of Engel Law Group P.C., we will begin analyzing your case by identifying any breach of contract or error by the professional. We will also interpret the negligent party’s professional liability insurance.