Our Tradition Sets Us Apart
Building relationships is integral to providing you the best representation possible. Our personal attention and meticulous approach allows our firm to treat every legal matter with the attention and respect it deserves.
Our approach has led to a history of successful representation, and it is why the Engel Law Group, P.C., is now helping the grandchildren and great-grandchildren of the clients we first represented in the 1950s. We have been a staple of Baltimore, Maryland, for generations for a reason.
Attorney Lon Engel has vast experience, having accumulated decades of practical knowledge in the practice of law. Because we have handled numerous complex and high-stakes litigation matters, we welcome cases other law firms may not have the requisite experience to handle.
Click on the links below for more information about our attorneys.
Litigation Is What We Do
At the law firm of Engel Law Group, P.C., litigation is what we do. We take cases to trial, and because of our reputation as aggressive trial lawyers, we are often able to obtain settlements in our clients’ favor. To request a free consultation with one of our skilled lawyers, contact us online or call us at 410-449-2928.
Convenient And Accessible
Our main location in Baltimore is easily accessible through public transportation. In addition to our convenient locations, our attorneys offer clients the following services:
- Flexible appointments: We offer evening and weekend appointments by request. Our normal business hours are 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- Free consultations: We offer a free initial consultation to every potential client.
- Credit card payment options: We accept several major credit cards.
- Off-site visits: We are willing to travel to meet with clients and potential clients at home, in the hospital, in jail or at other convenient locations.
- Multiple locations: We have multiple locations throughout the country.
We Welcome Referrals
We do litigation work for more than a dozen law firms throughout the United States. Whether you are a sole practitioner or a firm specializing in transactional work only, our law firm can take on even your most challenging cases.
Call Engel Law Group, P.C. toll free at 877-463-0488 to speak with one of our Baltimore, Maryland, attorneys about your legal matter, or contact us online.