Pursuing Maximum Recovery For The Injured
Personal injury occurs when someone is physically or emotionally injured, or his or her personal property is damaged. Personal injury law allows the injured party to receive compensation for damages caused by someone else’s negligence, recklessness or intentional acts.
At Engel Law Group P.C., our Baltimore personal injury attorneys will do everything we can to help you resolve your auto accident claim, workers’ compensation claim, boating/maritime claims or other personal injury matter. Our lawyers handle personal injury accident claims for people in Baltimore, the state of Maryland and Washington, D.C. We also handle cases throughout the continental United States.
Cases we handle include:
- Motor vehicle/auto accidents — Car, truck, motorcycle, bus and auto accidents make up a majority of personal injury accidents.
- Medical malpractice — We provide representation to persons injured or harmed by the negligence of health care providers or facilities, attorneys, accountants, stockbrokers and other professionals.
- Products liability — A claim related to a defective product, or a products liability claim, can be brought against a manufacturer, supplier, distributor or seller of the product. We handle actions related to all types of defective products, including defective tools, dangerous medical devices and unsafe machinery.
- Wrongful death — Wrongful death cases arise out of many different types of negligence, such as auto accidents, boating accidents and any other personal injury accidents that unfortunately result in death.
- Slip-and-fall accidents — Slip-and-fall injuries arise from accidents occurring in residential and commercial buildings. The general rule of law is that the owner or operator of the premises has a duty to keep the premises in reasonably safe condition, or at least warn customers of dangerous conditions that the owner or operator caused, knew about or should have known about.
- Boating accidents — Dangerous incidents can occur on a privately owned boat, a cruise ship, Jet Ski or ferry. Injuries usually occur because of a reckless or negligent operator, or a boat malfunction. Engel Law Group P.C. provides experienced marine and boating accident representation.
- Workers’ compensation — If you have sustained a work-related injury, you may be able to file a workers’ compensation claim for benefits. At Engel Law Group P.C., we can help you determine if you have a workers’ compensation claim and whether you are entitled to benefits. We will then help you obtain those benefits.
If you are involved in a personal injury accident, please be sure to contact the Washington, D.C., and Baltimore personal injury attorneys at Engel Law Group P.C. to schedule a free initial consultation.