Baltimore Occupational Disease Attorneys
Occupational illness and disease claims are complex as they can be career-ending, if not fatal. Workers suffering the effects of toxic exposure, loud noises without hearing protection, or repetitive tasks need compensation and additional benefits through workers’ compensation.
If you or a loved one is suffering from an illness, chronic pain or a decline in function, the attorneys at Engel Law Group P.C. can help maximize the compensation you need through in-depth investigations to get to the facts.
Representing Hardworking Maryland Residents And Their Families
From asthma to mesothelioma, chronic lung diseases are common for industrial workers employed in places with inadequate ventilation. Illnesses include:
- Asbestosis caused by breathing in asbestos fibers, often resulting in malignant mesothelioma
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including chronic bronchitis from indoor fires
- Hypersensitivity pneumonitis or inflammation of the lungs from breathing chemicals, molds and dust
- Byssinosis, also known as brown lung syndrome or Monday fever caused by inhaling cotton dust
- White lung syndrome from inhaling chlorine, ammonia and other chemicals
- Pneumoconiosis caused by inhaling metallic or mineral particles
- Silicosis caused by inhaling silica
Occupational disease or any type of workers’ compensation claim is not a “do-it-yourself” process. Representation from an attorney at Engel Law Group P.C. can help even the odds you face. Our legal team possesses the experience and knowledge necessary to determine if you have a workers’ compensation claim and entitled to benefits.