Seek Legal Counsel If You Were A Victim Of Medical Malpractice
Practicing medicine involves a high level of education and skill. Doctors and other medical professionals, such as nurses and lab technicians, must meet a certain standard of care for every patient they treat. When mistakes happen due to negligence or misconduct, medical malpractice lawsuits often result.
The law firm of Engel Law Group P.C. has represented victims of medical malpractice in Baltimore, Maryland, and the surrounding area, since 1950.
If a medical professional made a mistake that resulted in disability, scarring, medical bills, lost wages or pain and suffering, call Engel Law Group P.C. in Baltimore toll free at 877-463-0488 to arrange a free initial consultation, or contact us online.
Representing Victims Of Surgical Errors And Other Medical Negligence
At Engel Law Group P.C., our attorneys aggressively fight for compensation for those injured due to medical errors involving:
- Failure to diagnose a medical condition
- Operating on the wrong body part
- Accidental nicks or perforations of organs or other parts of the anatomy
- Foreign bodies left inside the patient after surgery
- Using the wrong or inappropriate appliances during surgery
- Failure to inform a patient of a surgical error and make a timely repair
- Improper medical management, including administering the wrong drug or drug overdose
- Improper monitoring of a patient, including psychiatric cases resulting in suicide
In addition to lost wages and damages for pain and suffering, our lawyers will help you seek reimbursement for past, present and future medical bills, as well as payment for all of your treatment, including prescription drugs, counseling and rehabilitative therapy.